Above Ground Pool Equipment
The Power-Flo LX pump series is designed for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground type swimming pools. Combining durable corrosion-proof construction with advance feature and options, Power-Flo LX sets the standard for value and performance.
Power-Flo LX Features:
- The standard in above ground pumps for over 30 years
- Exclusive corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- 100% drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for long motor life
- High performance impeller
- Drain plug for easy maintenance of pump
- Clear cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning
Item # POWERFLXMore Information (Hayward website)
XStream (Cartridge Filter)
XStream size for an XStream Clean. Once you see the new XStream filtration from Hayward, you'll be hooked. Its massive size and incredible performance mean years of trouble-free filtration. It has an extra large capacity for dirt and debris and a quick-release, high-capacity air relief valve. But size isn't the only thing this filter's big on. The Xstream Filtration makes daily operation and servicing more convenient than ever before… Convenience where it counts.
Item # XSTREAMMore Information (Hayward website)
Star-Clear (Cartridge Filter)
Hayward Star-Clear cartridge filters provide crystal clear water and have extra cleaning capacity to accommodate pools and spas of all types and sizes. For replacement or new pool installations, Star-Clear sets the standard of excellence and value.
- Single locking knob securely fastens head to filter tank, eliminating bolts or clamps
- Attractive, durable filter head may be rotated to conveniently position pressure gauge and manual air relief
- Injection-molded filter tank for dependable corrosion-free performance
- Extra-large cartridge element with new precision engineered core provides extra-strength and maximum flow
- Elevated, filtered water collector and debris sump prevents accidental by-pass of heavy debris to pool or spa when cartridge is removed for cleaning
Item # STARCLEARMore Information (Hayward website)
Perflex Extended Cycle (DE Filter, Fingers)
Providing crystal clear, sparkling water at an economical price, it the Perflex D.E. Filters have been proven reliability, and energy savings over many years, Perflex has set the standard in swimming pool filtration by incorporating the patented Flex-Tube™ design in combination with D.E. filter powder — the most efficient dirt remover known for pool filtration. The result is superior water clarity, extended filter cleaning cycles — and no backwashing required.
Item # PERFLEXEXCMore Information (Hayward website)
Pro-Series (Sand Filter System)
Superior inside-out filtration
This sand filter for pools includes an integral top diffuser capable of evenly distributing unfiltered water in an umbrella-shaped, cascading pattern over its sand media bed-this enables optimal filtration from each sq. in. of sand. From there, the auto-cleaning underdrain, outfitted with 360-degree slotted laterals, channels a quick-flowing, balanced stream of clean water back into the pool while permitting fuller backwashing. What’s more, the filter’s full-flow design lowers energy expenses because it allows the system to operate for shorter durations.
Seven-position valve provides optimal control
Hayward’s patented control valve includes seven different filter positions. The easy-to-operate lever-action handle allows you to adjust the settings quickly.
A long-lasting solution
The uniquely designed folding ball joint contained in the laterals enables easy access of the filter assembly to allow simple servicing. The corrosion-resistant housing provides these sand filters for above ground pools with years of protection against the effects of harsh weather.
Item # PROSERIESTMSMore Information (Hayward website)
No pilot light equals no hassle! Hayward has developed an induced draft heater for aboveground pools and spas that combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile® lined combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input for quick heating.
- 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Convenient On/Off switch to maintain consistent temperature set point
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weater performance, even in high wind situations
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temoerature ensures worry-free use
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
Item # SERIESHMore Information (Hayward website)
Hayward Above Ground Heat Pump
Hayward's above-ground heat pump is the most efficient way to heat an above-ground pool up to 13,000 gallons. Hayward builds high performance, quality and reliability into every heat pump with a titanium heat exchanger, quiet operation and easy installation for years of swimming comfort. An electronic control maintains the desired comfort level while ensuring energy savings by maintaining the water temperature within 0.5 degrees. The exterior cabinet is injection molded oftough polypropylene for a lasting appearance that will not rust.
- 50,000 BTU
- Titanium Heat Exchanger
- High Efficiency
- Quiet Operation
- Electronic Control
- Easy Installation and Wiring
- 1-1/2 in Plumbing Connections
- 220 Volt / 30 Amp Service Required
Item # A_HPHPROMore Information (Hayward website)
AquaTrol (Salt Chlorine Generator)
The AquaTrol Electronic Chlorine Generator (also known as a salt chlorinator) is designed specifically for above ground pools up to 18,000 gallons. The AquaTrol has all the same functions and features of the Aqua Rite but with a lower chlorine output.
The AquaTrol also has an integral time clock for control of the pool filtration pump. Since many above ground pools already have a single electrical outlet for the filter pump, the AquaTrol is designed with an outlet (timer controlled) for the filter pump to plug into, the AquaTrol then plugs into the original outlet the filter pump was using. The savings on chlorine and electrical power alone (if the pump was previously running 24 hours), will have the AquaTrol paying for itself in just a few short years. The AquaTrol system typically installs in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to operate.
Item # AQUATMore Information (Hayward website)